ActiveCare Diabetes Supply Program
No out-of-pocket cost for diabetes supplies
The Office of Group Benefits and Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Louisiana are partnering with ActiveCare to make sure you have one of the most accurate glucometers available and the testing supplies you need.
All at no out-of-pocket cost to you!
Whether you are just starting or have been living with your diabetes for years, it can still be a challenge. Manage your diabetes for all those who depend on you.
- A State-of-the-Art Glucometer
- Testing Supplies: Test Strips, Control Solution, Lancets and a Lancing Device
- 24/7/365 Help & Support
- Online Logbook: Your new meter will automatically send your results to your logbook.
- Sharing & Alerts: You can share your results with loved ones, family members or health care professionals via text, email or online access – all at your discretion.
- Help When You Need It: Early in the morning or late at night, coordinators are ready to help you reach your wellness goals.
Joining the ActiveCare Diabetes Supply Program is NOT automatic; you must enroll before supplies are sent directly to you – free of charge. Fill out the secure form below or call (877) 862-5553.
OGB actives, retirees* and dependents on these plans may be eligible for the ActiveCare Diabetes Supply Program: Pelican HRA 1000, Magnolia Local Plus, Magnolia Open Access, Magnolia Local
* Medicare retirees and Pelican HSA 775 members are not eligible to participate in the ActiveCare Diabetes Management Program.